Crio is the most effective project-based platform for software developers. On Crio, you work on engaging real-world products and pick up work-ready skills along the way.
Complete the Crio Backend Developer Track and impress hiring managers with technically challenging projects on your resume that you can discuss deeply in an interview setting.
Top companies like Flipkart, PhonePe, Visa and Jio already use Crio for their learning needs. Get the same learning outcomes as engineers in these companies.
- No lectures. No videos. Learn to build software products by actually building them.
- Learn the basics and proceed on an aggressive learning curve.
- Get the confidence to take on large feature-rich projects.
- Discover how to learn effectively and get on a path to continued success in tech.
Who is this for?
- Switch to a software development role (within your company or apply to top tech companies looking for backend developers).
- Upskill in your current role and learn hands-on backend development skills.
- Curious about whether a software development role is for you? This track will give you a structured hands-on introduction.
- Become a fresher with experience!
- Work on five stellar projects to your resume and stand out from the crowd.
- Already have an internship? Take this course to do better in your internship and increase your chances of getting a full-time offer.
- Looking for full-time roles? Give your resume an edge by adding your Crio accomplishments.
Note: For students, the best time to take this course is at the end of the second year of your undergraduate course or the start of the third year.
What you will do
1. Developer Essentials
Get started with Linux and Git and get up to speed on the the most popular developer environment.
2. Java Essentials
Pick up Java syntax right from the basics - a “Hello World” program - and proceed to data types, conditional statements, classes and objects. Finish with a “tiny” project by implementing tinyurl.com (a URL shortener) in Java.
Note: basic programming skills in a different language like Python/C++ is required. If you know how to traverse a LinkedList and insert elements into an Array, consider yourself ready.
3. Professional Java Foundations
Pick up professional Java skills by working on a Crio Micro-Experience (guided project): QMoney - a visual stock portfolio analyzer. You will learn how to work with JSON, REST APIs, Java Interfaces and exception handling.
4. Web Backend Development
Build a scalable, distributed web backend through Crio's signature Micro-Experience: QEats - a popular food-ordering app. You will learn to use the Spring Boot framework and MongoDB to build a web backend. You will also implement a REST API and improve its performance using a Redis cache.
What you will get
1. Five new projects on your resume
You will work on two of our signature Micro-Experiences that you can add as projects to your resume.
You will also build three independent projects from scratch to apply and demonstrate the concepts you have learned during this track.
2. A Crio Certificate
A beautifully designed certificate that recognises your accomplishments and establishes your readiness to take on the best product development roles.
3. LinkedIn badges for each project
Eye-catching LinkedIn badges upon completing each Micro-Experience for instant sharing.
4. Github contribution graph entries
Private Github repositories with all your code. Through these, your Crio DevSprint coding activity will reflect in your Github contributions graph.
5. A Crio-verified Github portfolio
A hand-crafted Github page with technical project details to impress hiring managers.
Want to see a real one? Take a look at the Crio Portfolio of our alumnus here: https://criodo.github.io/Crio-Launch-Feb-2020-reachvedprakash/
6. Crio Experience on your LinkedIn profile
Add your Crio experience to your LinkedIn profile and get noticed by top recruiters.
Applying today to become a sought-after backend developer. And hurry up - we only have limited seats remaining!
Still not convinced? See what Crio grads have to say about their experience.